Jack Clemens (Died august 4, 2017)
Vicepresident of Marketing
Miami University, Oxford, OH, USA
Bachelor of Science with Major in Chemistry and Minor in History
BP Products N.A, Inc
Regional Account Executive
- Worked with 47- 60 BP Dealers and Commission Marketers, in the Chicago Metro area (2003-2010) and for all of Tennessee (1999- 2003) in the role of Regional Account Executive.
- Total territory volumes exceeded 75MM gallons and operating contribution exceeded more than $11MM annually.
- Counseled customers on all operational issues they encountered.
- Worked with both Amoco and BP Dealers.
- Monitored programs Retail Advertising Program execution.
- Worked with BP accounts receivable to ensure account accuracy.
- Assisted dealers to improve their business.
- Reviewed dealer pricing and discussed various pricing strategies.
- Monitored safety, Mystery Motorist Program and cultivated new business as well as handled dealer changeovers Additional Positions.
Research chemist for over eight years / real estate appraiser for three years.
Owner and Operator of Auto Parts and Service Business.